Building a new house or doing some updates?
- Setting the foundation for your house
- Installing a pool
- Adding a concrete patio
- Solving erosion control issues
- Setting up driveways
Professional Landscape Excavation
Excavating for residential lots requires planning to make sure the area your house is on is a solid foundation.
It’s best to get an expert’s advice when it comes to preparing your land.
A landscape excavating pro will be able to deliver what you need to fit your design. With this in mind, your home’s safety and quality should be the top priority.
Here are a few things a pro excavator can do:
Grading and Leveling
Proper grading and leveling can:
- Prevent soil erosion around your house
- Even out the soil for easier construction
- Ensure the safety of your property by eliminating bumps and humps
- Provide aeration to your lawn
- Allow proper water runoff
- Help control grass growth and formation
Are you planning to construct a new pool, patio, or garden? Maybe you’ve been thinking about installing a new fence, greenhouse, or fountain in your existing home.
Each related project will require the services of an excavating company:
Drainage System Installation
Systems for draining water are necessary in order to manage the water flow in your yard to prevent flooding in your basement or foundation.
With the right amount of water flowing through your soil, the greenery in your landscape will become healthier. It is important to know the right type of system you will need to install.
- Surface draining systems catch the rainwater from the surface and bring it to a channel or ditch.
- Subsurface draining systems require pipework underneath the soil. This is an ideal system for gardens and landscapes.
- Slope drain systems take excess water through a downward slope to prevent potential flooding.
How Much Does Excavation Cost?
The cost to excavate your yard can vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Size and accessibility of your lot
- Soil and terrain
- Types of equipment required
Choosing the Right Company
With the right professional landscaping excavation contractor, you’ll be able to:
- Decrease the risk of property damage
- Prevent soil erosion on your site
- Maintain your retaining walls
- Solve soil issues
Share Your Experiences
What is your experience with residential excavating projects? Do you have a tip for a homeowner who is starting a new project? Start the conversation below!